- Feel from heart to start clicking. Feel free to click anything and everything and then sit and see what you can click better.
- Have passion for clicking pictures.
- Start with a basic camera and don’t rush for very expensive equipment. Give time to yourself to get a hang of photography.
- Be keen to learn and enjoy learning.
- Keep exploring and experimenting with your camera. Keep user manual with you always in case of emergency. Change settings and see the result and compare.
- Be open to learning and upgrading yourself either from professional sources or general sources.
- Make someone your mentor and try and follow him or her with their work, writings, blogs, samples, etc. Browse internet for learning also.
- Make a stock of your photographs and keep on clicking on regular basis.try different topics for clicking.
- Try and use tripod for camera as it helps in stabilizing the camera and better pictures.
- Make a book as a reference and note down the important points and difficulties and solutions.
- Carry your camera with you wherever you go so you don’t miss an opportunity to click pictures.
- Try and discuss things related to photography with professionals and general people also.
- Show your clicked pictures to an advanced photographer to get an opinion which helps in improving the existing results.
Drop in your details to subscribe to my newsletter. Check your inbox / junk mail for the confirmation mail
- Faith in Family & Friends !
- ThoughtBuzz – New Age Social Media Management Platform.
- #ZuperDayAtKidzania, thanks to Blogadda.
- Eliminate classroom hunger.
- JPPL – A wonderful initiative of JBCN International School.
- Book Review – PRIVATE INDIA by Ashwin Sanghi & James Patterson.
- Shopping on Quikr.com thanks to BlogAdda.
- Social Media Week – SMW
- #WhatTheBlack – Different Experience
- Pratham’s Ideal 4th Birthday Plan – thanks to Skyscanner !
Android apple blogadda carbon chat Cricket diamonds edit editor facebook FB food google google search health India internet Investment ipad iphone ipod light mac macintosh mobile music photographer Photography PPF process puzzle review shortcuts social media social network Social networking software steve jobs tax timeline tips travel tunes Tweet twitter