- Feel from heart to start clicking. Feel free to click anything and everything and then sit and see what you can click better.
- Have passion for clicking pictures.
- Start with a basic camera and don’t rush for very expensive equipment. Give time to yourself to get a hang of photography.
- Be keen to learn and enjoy learning.
- Keep exploring and experimenting with your camera. Keep user manual with you always in case of emergency. Change settings and see the result and compare.
- Be open to learning and upgrading yourself either from professional sources or general sources.
- Make someone your mentor and try and follow him or her with their work, writings, blogs, samples, etc. Browse internet for learning also.
- Make a stock of your photographs and keep on clicking on regular basis.try different topics for clicking.
- Try and use tripod for camera as it helps in stabilizing the camera and better pictures.
- Make a book as a reference and note down the important points and difficulties and solutions.
- Carry your camera with you wherever you go so you don’t miss an opportunity to click pictures.
- Try and discuss things related to photography with professionals and general people also.
- Show your clicked pictures to an advanced photographer to get an opinion which helps in improving the existing results.
Drop in your details to subscribe to my newsletter. Check your inbox / junk mail for the confirmation mail
- Birthday Surprise in Dubai
- Do your homework – Parents.
- CritiCare+ – the best critical illness plan.
- ROCK GARDEN – Open Air Museum made from Scrap.
- Book Review – THE CURSE OF SURYA by Dev Prasad.
- Volini becomes #Kabaddikabuddy with Patna Pirates.
- Basic review – Edelweiss Tokio Life : CritiCare+
- Balancing Cricket in Life.
- Giveaway Winners Announcement !!
- National Parks of the USA.
apple blogadda carbon Cricket diamonds edit editor facebook family FB food gadgets giveaway google google search health India internet ipad iphone ipod life light mac macintosh mobile Mumbai music photographer Photography process puzzle review shortcuts social media social network Social networking software steve jobs tax timeline travel tunes Tweet twitter